Back Pain & Sciatica Workshop
Reveals How to Naturally Heal Back Pain & Sciatica
Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
Do you experience pain, numbness, or tingling in your butt, groin, or down your legs?
Does your back ever "go out" if you move the wrong way?
Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don't do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) - the Lower Back and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you ...
the past year and a half, I had pain on my left hip. Walking
was very crucial and sometimes I will wake up in pain.While
walking one day, my pain was so severe I had to stop, sure enough I looked up
and I see this address and a sign saying pain relief specialist. I
walked in and Daniel Mercado the Physical Therapist asked me a few questions
and told me what could be wrong. He
gave me a belt that helped a lot and asked me for a doctor referral if I wanted
to come back for therapy. Sure enough I got the referral, and today my first
day here, I am pain free. I
cannot believe it could be possible that I feel no pain at all. Of
course I have to come for more treatments to strengthen my muscles. Hopefully,
I will get rid of this nasty pain forever. Thank
- Winifred Graham, 75 Years Old
Back pain and sciatica can completely ruin your life. I've seen it many times.
- It can make you lean on the shopping cart when walking through the grocery store (how embarrassing) ...
- It can take your focus away from on enjoying your life ... like spending time with your children or grandchildren
- It can mess up your work or force you do a job you don't want to do
- It can ruin your travel plans ...
- And it can take away you ability to live ... having to rely on others ... or have them wait for you to sit down for a minute.
And less movement and enjoying of life can lead to depression, increased stress, and a sedentary lifestyle (mostly sitting, not moving much) which leads to bigger health problems ... and life problems.
Here at Revolutionary Physical Therapy, we've helped hundreds of people from right here in North Jersey who have suffered needlessly with lower back pain and sciatica ..
It's our speciality.
So by request, I'm hosting a Sciatica and Lower Back Pain Workshop here at
Revolutionary Physical Therapy
If you're confused about what to do and looking for answers, here's some of what you'll learn:
- The Single Biggest No.1 Mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make, which actually stops them from healing
- The 3 Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica
- A Surefire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money) ...
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness, or tingling in your leg ...
- What successful treatment and permanent relief look like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery.
How do I register for the Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop ?
Call our office to register at 201-667-6971
We only have 20 seats available for the event, and this announcement will be going out in our Newsletter, email, on Facebook, and will be printed in the paper.
So if you would like to attend, be sure to register now. Call 201-667-6971
How much is it to attend? The event is FREE to attend ... no charger. BUT you need to call and register.
All 20 attendees for the Sciatica and Lower Back Pain Workshop will receive a Special Report:
"The Top 10 Burning Questions for Sciatica."
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Daniel Mercado Revolutionary Physical Therapy
P.S. - This event is limited to the first 20 people to register, you can bring a guest at no additional cost (we do this because many people request to bring their spouse or their family member).
P.P.S. - Call 201-667-6971 to register for the Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop.